APPLICATION / FEE WHERE TO BE DEPOSITED
- Application may be given to CPIO concerned or CAPIO or to E-Sampark centers.
- Application Fee may be deposited with institution concerned.
- by way of Cash (receipt to be attached along with application ) or
- by way of Indian Postal Order (IPO) (IPO to be attached along with application) or
- by way of Demand Draft (Draft to be attached along with application) or
- by way of Bankers Cheque (Cheque to be attached along with application).
HOW TO BE DEPOSIT ADDITIONAL FEE ONLINE (online users)
- Application fee can also be deposited ONLINE by visiting www.rtionline.gov.in>View Status> Enter Registration Number>Enter Email Id> Enter Security code>submit>make payment>select payment mode (Internet Banking/Credit or Debit Card / RuPay Card>fill the information and make payment (Note: Online fee can be paid online only if you have filled your email id on RTI Application).
- Application Fee may be deposited with RTI CELL, Room No.234, Block ‘D’, Level –II, GMCH, Chandigarh.
- IPO/DD/Bankers Cheque to be payable to the Director Principal, Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh.
- Application Fee may also be deposited with E-Sampark centers along with application.